Dear ELITE Customers
For your safety, as well as the safety of our employees we will be operating under the following social distancing and safety guidelines during the phase-1 of re-opening, beginning May 15th :
- No one with a fever, symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is allowed to come in.
- We will be operating at 50% capacity, by appointment only, one appointment per service provider at a time. No double booking is allowed.
- We are not offering any services that can’t be completed without clients removing their face covering, such as facials, makeup and lip waxing.
- Only the customers that are receiving services are allowed to enter the spa. No extra guests. There is no waiting area.
- All customers and service technicians are required to wear face coverings inside the spa.
- We are practicing strict social distancing by maintaining 6 feet distance between each service station.
- Upon entry customers will be asked to wash their hands. In addition, we will have hand sanitizers available throughout the spa.
Please be on time for your appointments. Spa services such as massages and facials will have to be cut short in order to accommodate all of our customers requests.
We have gift certificates in any amount available to our customers. You can call and request a gift certificate be sent as a gift through mail or over the phone.
Please give us 24 hours in advance for your appointment cancellation.
Gift packages can be reserved using your credit/debit card. If for any reason you need to cancel your appointment, please give us 24 hours advanced notice. If you do not cancel and miss your appointment, we will charge your account 100% of the service reserved.